Attend to your dreams! Consort with them! The archetypal energy carried by wild animals in dreams, shamanic journeys, and other forms of vision work carry specific knowledge designed to bring us back into relationship with the primalcy lost to our worldly outer life. This call of the wild speaks our longing to return to the simple truth of the soul and our wild heart selves.
Monthly Archive: June 2016
- Rebekah Lovejoy • “Organic Patterns”4 December 2016
- Lyle Nisenholz • Bonobooks & Images12 August 2016
- Human Resources As Social Engineering8 July 2016
- Call of The Wild in Dream by Laura M. Smith7 June 2016
- Seed & Secret | Thoughts on Persephone as Dark Kore and as Queen6 November 2015
- Yudhisthira: The Dharma of Awareness in Participation20 December 2014
“How can the multiplicity of life delude the one who sees its unity?” Isha Upanishad
Western culture’s exhausted Modernism posits “Our Existential Dilemma” through critique and deconstruction tending toward Post-Modernist relativity, while metaModernism addresses The Global Question through a profoundly resolutionary as well as revolutionary relate-ivity. This entails inclusivity, and requires empathy, compassion, and embodiment.