We were talking about the difference between Dark Persephone and Persephone as Queen. And Dark Persephone is the Kore. And the reason she’s the Kore is because instead of opening to her mother with compassion, and opening to Hades with compassion, for these three interstitial months, she uses them as a withholding where she’s actually claiming herself and defending herself and withholding herself in a space between the two poles of the Dark Lord and her mother. But the reason she needs to hold that space between the Dark Lord and her mother is because she has not integrated the two of them through compassion.
- Rebekah Lovejoy • “Organic Patterns”4 December 2016
- Lyle Nisenholz • Bonobooks & Images12 August 2016
- Human Resources As Social Engineering8 July 2016
- Call of The Wild in Dream by Laura M. Smith7 June 2016
- Seed & Secret | Thoughts on Persephone as Dark Kore and as Queen6 November 2015
- Yudhisthira: The Dharma of Awareness in Participation20 December 2014
“How can the multiplicity of life delude the one who sees its unity?” Isha Upanishad
Western culture’s exhausted Modernism posits “Our Existential Dilemma” through critique and deconstruction tending toward Post-Modernist relativity, while metaModernism addresses The Global Question through a profoundly resolutionary as well as revolutionary relate-ivity. This entails inclusivity, and requires empathy, compassion, and embodiment.